Our service offering is structured around regular site visits where we take care of everything computers and connectivity. We have a team of Technicians, ensuring redundancy around people and skills pertaining to your site, staff and setup.
A general checklist / to-do list for onsite Technicians:
- Communication between branches (this includes VPN's)
- Connectivity (ADSL, Diginet, 3G, Wireless)
- Network connectivity within the building
- Checks include disc space, general health and performance
- Application based output i.e. printing
- Preventative maintenance, including disc defragging and virus scans
- Anti-Virus updates
- Application based output, i.e. Email, MS Word, printing, etc
- Connectivity between servers and work stations
- Wireless connectivity
- Making sure that backups were successful for the previous day
- Making sure that user backups are configured and working
- Attending to any backup failures
- Attend to all incidents logged by users onsite.
- This includes loading / reloading of machines, transferring data, setting up new machines and other general problems reported by staff.